snippets of me
- I'm the youngest of four children born to our mother.
- My mother and two older siblings are dead.
- I've been estranged from my still-living half-brother my whole life; the last time I saw him was when he "popped" in the dual funeral of our mother and sister in 2009.
- My biological father is dead too; I feel bad that I grieved more when I heard Leonard Cohen died than my own father.
- I've published two books.
- I have flat feet.
- My wife and I have been married since 1994. We don't have children. If we did, the kid would have curly hair and no intestines.